Friday, March 7, 2008

To start...

OK, here's the thing: my bf is a huuuuge blog-addict and he says that blogging is a better way to express yourself. What the heck, I'll do it! I have something to say too, you know....

So anyway, each blog has to have a meaning of existence, right? This blog is about my passions: the Gothic way of living, with all of the positive sides, and NONE of the negatives! Macedonia has no Gothic scene what so ever, but the ppl that are into it are trying to put it on and make it work. I'm one of them!

I'll make GothycaUltd a place where u can find the latest trends from sites such as FuckTheMainstream.com and VampireFreaks.com, which by the way are ones of the top sites I've ever visited in my career(tnx to jet for allowing me to add links on my blog and make it more interesting!)

Till the next post,

LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH!!!

3 comments:

Rogi said...

Welcome :*

P.S. I'm not an addict... :)

TheOneMarina said...

Не знам ја та' работа.... ;)

belial said...

yo seem very cool.Love the blog layout.