Saturday, March 15, 2008

It took my breath away!

Have I ever told you about how much I am into JEWELRY??!?! Dear God, haven't I? I should be ashamed of myself.... Anyway, I'm here to tell you about my latest discovery that literally took my breath away!
It was like this: as usual, I had some problems with my internet traffic and I couldnt open this page I was looking for, so i tried via Google search and it gave me several options, but none of them was what I needed, so I started opening them one by one and what I found changed the way I perceive jewelry for good! I found GothicStyle[dot]co[dot]uk! They call themselves "the Withes of Gothic Style" and bewitched me totally! I am insane of their stock!

Here I present you some of my favorites.

Chokers:

Black Heart choker


Catafalque choker


Ravania choker (Very Victorian age)



Pendants:

Black Heart pendant (Totally old school!)


Croix De Cour Noir pendant (Love at first sight!)


Destiny pendant


Angel Wings pendant (The wings in front open like gates and it look marvelous!)


Malis Fortuna pendant (Little safely broken mirror being held by two winged skeletons and the number 7 on top)


Reneaisance Cross Of Passion pendant (Pretty big - over 10cm in length)


Sacred Heart pendant (The fill in the middle of the heart resembles blood! Held by two black satin ribbons! Very romantic!!)


Sets - There were a lot of gorgeous sets to choose from, but I chose these as my fav's:

the Gothic pendant,


which makes a wonderful set with

the Gothic Earrings - simple, yet elegant and can be worn even in more "casual" occasions


and the Vintage Necklace,


which combined with the Vintage earrings makes a magnificent set even for those special occasions (also available in blue-black combo)




3 comments:

Rogi said...

I like (most of) them :)

Anonymous said...

sexy stuff..... especially the vintage one...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.